Thursday, October 3, 2013

Changing Seasons || Fall

Fall in Central Arizona is a state of mind, not an actual season.  Sure, the weather cools down come late October, but the leaves don't really change colors rather they just fall off the trees unceremoniously.  Sadly, nothing special. Since 2009 I have either lived in or visited Seattle during the Fall so I could soak in my fill of the changing season.  I'm a bit bitter this isn't the case this year so without the visual cues, I'm looking to Trader Joe's, Starbucks, Target, grocery store baking aisles, our annual pumpkin patch trip, and the likes to get me into the spirit.  I'm longing for the first opportunity to bust out the riding boots, leggings, and sweaters.

Perhaps I overcompensate, but I get full fledged, borderline obsessive, pumpkin inspired fever!  It's everything pumpkin from granola, pancake/waffle mix, chai tea latte mix, and PSL's to pumpkin cookie jars, cupcakes liners, sprinkles, puree, and more.  I can't help myself.

If I can't have Fall outside, I can at least have Fall in my stomach!  To throw myself into the season, I've rounded up a few recipes to whip up over the next couple months.  Some I've already tried and loved, others I'm just drooling over.  What are your favorite fall recipes?









































Get The Recipes 

Caramel Apple Cupcakes | Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies | Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes | Pumpkin French Toast Bake | Chocolate Pumpkin Whoopie Pies




No comments:

Post a Comment