Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Currently || January

Hello, are you still there?! I realize I have been absent for quite some time so it's about time I dust off the blog dust and get back to regular posting! With the holidays and big family events over the last few months, my attention has been elsewhere but I plan on making this space a priority this year. There are a few posts in my draft folder that I'll hit the publish button on soon, but I thought I'd start the year off with a new series: Currently.

Eating...home cooked meals at the dinner table more as opposed to eating out or in front of the tv. It's one of our 2015 intentions.

Drinking...more coffee than I should, including the new Flat White from Starbucks--so good! Also loving my new Hario cold brew pot from Christmas.

Reading...small business guides and my Etsypreneurship book, hoping to get the push I need to finally (how long have I been saying this?!) open my etsy shop.

Watching...Fixer Upper on HGTV. I'm personally not a 'farmhouse chic' kind of gal, but I do thoroughly love this show.

Cooking...shirataki noodle soup and other comfort foods that lend well to cold weather.

Baking...cinnamon oat apples and chocolate cherry cupcakes. One is a relatively healthy and the other is a hot mess of yummy sin!










Loving...being an aunt for the second time! My niece Lyla Audrey was born earlier this month and is pure perfection.


Wanting...to feel motivated to do cardio.

Wearing...all the cute winter clothes I can while our "chilly" weather is still around. For a girl who loves her peacoats, scarves, and boots, central Arizona is not the place to be!

Trying...to be more active. That whole "body in motion tends to stay in motion" bit is so true. Getting motivated to do anything once I've planted myself down in front of the tv for far too long is a struggle!

Procrastinating...on finishing all the home projects I started too many weekends ago. Poor Josh has been without a finished nightstand for 2 months now.

Listening...to the sweet voice of Katie Costello in Kaleidoscope Machine.

Feeling...excited about opportunities coming up this year. Some big changes are in store for me and I'm excited to share them with everyone soon!

Swooning...over my sweet friend Laura's gorgeous wedding that was just featured on Free People's blog. It's everything, right?!

Making...beeswax hand salve with coconut and jojoba oil. Martha Stewart better watch her back!


Pinning...inspiration for home decor and projects since we've committed another 2 years to our rental.

Celebrating...turning the big 3-0! Yikes!


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment